Events, Etc - Catering and Design Blog
One issue to consider when planning a non-meat menu is the mode of vegetarianism your guests follow. The majority of vegetarians will not eat meat but are fine with dairy products such as cheese and eggs. Vegans, on the other hand, do not eat any animal byproducts at all. In either case, we can whip up an amazing variety of nutritious, satisfying entrees, appetizers and desserts -- we just need to know how to plan.
If you're serving a wide cross-section of the population, it's always a safe bet to offer both meat dishes and non-meat dishes. Vegans will want to know that the non-meat dishes were prepared separately from the meat dishes, and yes, we can certainly do that if you request it. We can even throw a barbecue including grilled veggie dishes your crowd will love. Don't be surprised if the carnivores at your event can't resist digging into the vegetarian dishes as well!
Whatever your Bay Area event catering needs, Events Etc. can help ensure that a delectable time is had by all. Let our Bay Area catering events service know what kind of specialized menu you would like for your upcoming event.
If you are looking for corporate catering or other event catering for San Francisco or San Jose, don't forget to take event design into account. Just about every kind of event you can imagine requires some level of event design, including corporate sales meetings, graduations, conferences, trade shows, conventions, retirement parties, weddings -- the list goes on and on. But what do we mean by event design -- and how does our Bay Area event planning company provide it?
Event design refers to the overall sensory impact of the event. An event planning company works with textures, light, sound, scent, taste, color, line and balance, unifying these and other elements to convey a specific mood. The selection and arrangement of tables and chairs, the choice of venue, the judicious use of lighting or multimedia technology, the sequence of menu courses and speakers -- all these things can either enhance or detract from your event's overall quality. When we plan an event, we consider each and every design detail so that everything flatters everything else.
Your event design sets the tone, and we can offer as many possible variations in tone and style as human imagination permits. A great deal of the overall ambiance comes from the venue itself -- and as you can see, we can provide an amazing array of venues to evoke just the right atmosphere. We can also equip your dream venue with the necessary sound and lighting to deepen this effect and to ensure that your speakers can be heard and their presentations can be seen. We then select furnishings, accessories and floral choices to match the venue and the event theme (and each other, of course).
Design your next event the right way -- contact our Bay Area catering service!
- Catering for Smaller Events: A Growing Trend in Bay Area Event Planning
- Using Food Design to Complement Your Event Theme
- Secrets of Client Appreciation Event Planning
- Off-Site Social Events for the End of Your All-Day Meeting
- How to Keep the "Social" in Social Catering
- All-Day Meeting Catering Keeps the Fun Going
- When Your Wedding Caterer Doubles as Event Coordinator
- Bringing Cultural Diversity to Corporate Event Catering
- 4 Questions to Ask Your Event Catering Company
- Special Challenges of Weddings
- all day event catering service (1)
- all day meeting social events (1)
- bay area catering service (1)
- Bay Area Top Caterers (1)
- catering for vegetarians (1)
- corporate event catering (3)
- corporate event catering theme (1)
- corporate event planner san jose (1)
- corporate event planning bay area (1)
- corporate events catering (3)
- event catering company (2)
- event planning (2)
- events etc wedding planner (1)
- eventsetc vegetarian catering (1)
- organic catering (1)
- san francisco catering service (2)
- social celebration catering theme (1)
- social event catering (2)
- social event planning (2)
- social events (1)
- sustainable catering (2)
- vegetarian catering service bay area (1)
- wedding catering service (2)
- wedding coordinator caterer (1)
- wedding event planner (1)
- wedding menu (1)
Catering Super Bowl Parties in San Francisco and the Bay Area lend a diverse ability to make a fun casual event into a delicious and carefree time for the host as well. Menus that contain some fresh local traditional dishes alongside a few tasty surprise menu items are what make an Events, Etc...’s specialty catering memorable, not to mention the fact the 49ers are playing!
Super Bowl Sample Menu
Keep the beer cold. Have plenty of non-alcohol beverages available and have a safe exit strategy for your guest to arrive home safely after your great party. So contact Events, Etc... and let's make it happen!